Bear is here to make most popular bear meme great again. Launched stealth with pinksale, 2% taxes, Buy & Sell plus 2% to holders and 2% back to LP and contract renounced, $BRM is a coin for the people, forever. Fueled by chan network memetic power, let $BRB show you the way.
Create a Wallet
download metamask or your wallet of choice from the app store or google play store for free. Desktop users, download the google chrome extension by going to metamask.io.
Get Some BNB have BNB in your wallet to switch to $BRM. If you don’t have any BNB, you can buy directly on metamask, transfer from another wallet, or buy on another exchange and send it to your wallet. Visit the PancakeSwap website and click on the “Trade” button Connect your wallet to PancakeSwap
89% of the tokens were sent to the liquidity pool, LP tokens were burnt, and contract is renounced. The remaining 11% of the supply is being held in a multi-sig wallet only to be used as tokens for future centralized exchange listings, bridges, and liquidity pools. This wallet is easily trackable with the BSC Chain
$brm coin has no association with Michael R. Barrick or his creation bear the pbear. This token is simply paying homage to a meme we all love and recognize. $BRM is a meme coin with no intrinsic value or expectation of financial return. There is no formal team or roadmap. the coin is completely useless and for entertainment purposes only.
Would you like to become sponsor or partner with us to grow Bear Meme kindly apply thruthis link